1. Is this program only for fresh graduates?
The Elevate programs is aimed for Saudi recent graduates with a max of 3 years of experience. If you have more than 3 years of experience and would like to apply to a position at KAUST, please visit careers.kaust.edu.sa to view suitable openings.
2. When should I apply?
As soon as applications open!
· For Elevate Education, the application will open on April 1, 2023.
· For Elevate Business, the application date will be announced soon in April 2023
3. What happens if I miss the application deadline?
Unfortunately, your application will not be considered. But you can always reapply the following year.
4. Will I be notified if I’m not selected?
Yes, you will receive notifications during each stage of the recruitment process.
5. How long does the approval process take?
We receive large number of applicants and we will normally get back to you within 2 weeks after the application close date; however, it may take longer depending on number of applicants. For more details, please check the recruitment stages listed on the website.
6. What if I don’t have my degree yet?
You will need to submit a provisional degree or a letter of degree completion from your university along with your transcripts.
7. Can I apply for more than one role?
Applicants should apply only to the streams that are relevant to their degree major.
8. How long is the training program?
· For Elevate Education, the duration is 12 months, starting on August 6, 2023.
· For Elevate Business, the duration is 9 months.
9. How many trainees will be selected?
· For Elevate education, between 10 to 15 trainees will be selected.
· For Elevate Business between 20 to 25 trainees will be selected.
10. What salary can I expect?
As mentioned in the benefits section, you will receive a highly competitive monthly stipend which will be revealed once you get accepted.
11. Can I withdraw my application after I apply?
Yes, simply reach out to your designated point of contact and send your withdrawal email to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Can I check the status of my application?
You won’t need to. Once you apply, you will receive notifications during each stage of the recruitment process.
13. What if I decide to drop out of the program after I begin?
You are expected to participate fully in the program; however, should you wish to resign, you are required to provide 7 days written prior notice and fulfill your financial obligations to the university as a consequence of leaving the program.
14. If I get accepted, is living on campus mandatory?
No, it is not. Although it is recommended that you live on campus to gain the full experience.
15. Will I be hired by KAUST after the program ends?
There should be no expectation of employment at the end of the program. However, trainees may be eligible to apply for certain positions at KAUST after the program ends. And remember that training at KAUST is a valuable asset in any CV and can serve as the foundation for your future career.
16. What size and format should I upload my photo?
The size of the photo can be up to 10 MB on a PNG format.
17. What is the size and format for all document upload?
All documents can be a maximum size of 10MB preferably PDF format but DOC is also accepted.
IELTS score max size is 1 MB also PDF or DOC format.